Areza - ATD001 - Transparent Adhesive Wound Dressing 4" X 4.7"
Box of 50
4" X 4.7"
Price is for 50 Transparent Adhesive Wound Dressings per box.
Transparent Adhesive Wound Dressings (Film Dressings) consist of a thin film backing with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that gently, yet securely, adheres to skin. Transparent Adhesive Wound Dressings are breathable, sterile, transparent and waterproof, and provide a barrier to external contaminants.
Transparent Adhesive Wound Dressing 4″ X 4.7″ (10 cm X 12 cm) 50 PCS
- Provides moist environment.
- Protects fragile skin and wounds from minor mechanical trauma.
- Barrier to bacterial invasion.
- No latex is used in this dressing.
- Use as Primary or Secondary Dressing Over Skin Wounds and Areas with Fragile Skin.
- First Degree burns.
- Surgical Wounds.
- Catheter Fixation.
Directions to Use:
- Wash your hands.
- Clean and dry the wound.
- Open the pouch.
- Remove the release paper.
- Apply the dressing directly to the surface of wound.
- Wound has moderate or heavy exudate.
- Active or suspected bacterial or fungal infection.
- Affected area has a third-degree burn.
- Skin is fragile or thin, as removal can cause tearing or epidermal stripping.
- Affected area is at risk of peri-wound maceration.
|Sold By||Box of 50|
|Product Size||4" X 4.7"|