Areza - ASF007 - Silicone Foam Dressing with Adhesive Border
Box of 10
4" X 4"
Silicone Foam Dressing (Adhesive Border) 4″ X 4″ (10 cm X 10 cm)
Price is for 10 Silicone Foam Dressing (Adhesive Border) per
Size of the central pad (foam covered with fenestrated silicone): 2.45″ X 2.45″ (6.2 cm X 6.2 cm)
- Superior absorption of exudates.
- Self Adherent (no secondary dressing needed).
- Physical barrier to infectious contamination.
- Maintains its integrity during use.
- Vapor permeable and water-proof outer layer film.
- Low sensitization -Pain free removal with no trauma.
- Pressure ulcers.
- Leg and foot ulcers.
- Traumatic wounds.
- Surgical wounds.
- Donor sites.
- Skin tears.
- Burn (1st and 2nd degree).
- Single use.
- Do not use if the pouch is damaged.
- Do not use with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide.
- If reddening or sensitization occurs discontinue use.
- Clean the wound.
- Dry the surrounding skin.
- Remove the release film and apply the adherent side to the wound. Do not stretch the dressing.
- The dressing should overlap the surrounding skin by at least 1-2 cm for the smaller sizes and 5 cm for the larger sizes.
- Triple layer construction: inner silicone layer, middle absorbent foam and outer backing layer.
|Sold By||Box of 10|
|Product Size||4" X 4"|