For Ileostomy patients experiencing mild diarrhea. The cranberry sauce is to counter odor producing ingredients.
Preparation Time: 215 min
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (more or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (make it half or a ¼ spoon)
- 4 English muffins (Multigrain works well with the flavors)
- Cranberry sauce.
- Mix turkey, peanut butter, soy sauce and garlic together and form into 4 burgers. Cook over medium heat approximately 5 minutes per side until throughly cooked.
- Spread cranberry sauce on one side of the burgers.
- Serve on English muffins. Top burger side without sauce with whatever you usually put on burgers. We suggest depending on your tolerance sliced onion and Havarti, Chedder, or swiss cheese.