Assura AC - Coloplast - 14319 - Easiflex 2-Piece Closed Pouch Opaque
Box of 30
3/8" - 2-3/4"
Assura AC is a 2-piece appliance with adhesive coupling, providing the benefits of a one-piece in a unique combination of security and flexibility.
- The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a strong adhesive coupling system.
- The adhesive coupling is flexible, allowing freedom of movement and making Assura AC comfortable and discreet to wear.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
Assura AC closed pouch is available with standard or extended wear adhesive barriers. The full range of barriers includes flat and convex light barriers, available pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit). The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches, which correspond to the Assura AC and SenSura Flex barriers based on a color-coded coupling system. Thus, a barrier with a "red" coupling size must be matched to a "red" pouch.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
- Efficient filter - the integrated three-layer filter neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning," causing unnecessary bulges
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water-repellent, allowing for easy drying after a shower or a dip in the pool
- Body-friendly shape - the shape of the pouch is anatomically designed, making it discreet and comfortable to wear
Convex light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura AC closed pouch is available with convex light. The oval shape of the convex light barrier is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage:for example, a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and delicate pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your ostomy nurse for more information about convex light.Assura AC Easiflex Two-Piece Closed Pouch with Charcoal Filter 3/8" - 2-3/4" Stoma Opening, 250 mL, 2-3/4" Flange, 7" L, Medium, Opaque, Large Coupling, Soft Moisture-Absorbent Backing, Disposable
|Sold By||Box of 30|
|Product Size||3/8" - 2-3/4"|