DeVilbiss Healthcare - 177 - Model 177 Irrigation Syringe
Out of stock Sold by: Each
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare:
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
Product discontinued by manufacturer
Product discontinued by manufacturer. To view an alternative product, please click here.
The Model 177 Syringe is efficiently used in various ENT irrigation procedures.Features and Benefits
- Small, malleable tube permits deep, yet painless introduction into external ear canal
- Regulate flow by placing finger over small hole in head of instrument; if air pressure is 20 psi or under, then stream will stop when finger is removed
- Actual Product Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 7.5"
- Overall Product Width: 3.5"
- Primary Product Color: Clear
- Primary Product Material: Glass
Model # 177
|Manufacturer||Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare|
Score: 0 from 1 - 5
Rated 9.8 based on 2290