Drive Medical - std26ecdda-sf - Sentra EC Heavy Duty Extra Wide Wheelchair, Detachable Desk Arms, Swing away Footrests, Seat
The Sentra EC Extra Wide Heavy Duty Wheelchair from Drive Medical boasts a 700 pound weight capacity, made possible through the use of reinforced steel gussets, reinforced nylon upholstery, reinforced side frame, extra heavy duty front forks and casters, and dual cross bars. The stylish triple chrome coated steel frame and steel spoke wheels add a touch of elegance to this bariatric wheelchair. This Sentra EC Extra Wide Heavy Duty Wheelchair comes with detachable desk arms, swing away foot rests and a 26" wide seat.Features and Benefits
- Comes with detachable full arm and elevating leg rests
- Carbon steel frame with triple-coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength
- Durable reinforced nylon upholstery
- Steel spoke wheels are strong and maintenance free
- Heavy-duty, flat-free 8" front casterrs are adjustable in two positions
- Extra-heavy-duty front forks
- reinforced side frame, caster journals and dual cross bars
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Extra-large padded armrests provide comfort and support
- Riggings have extra-large heavy-duty aluminum foot plates that provide maximum support, are attractive and crack proof
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 62 lbs
- Armrest Length: 14"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Closed Width: 14"
- Folded Dimensions: 43" x 14" x 35"
- Front Wheels: 8" x 2"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 43"
- Overall Product Height: 35"
- Overall Product Length: 43"
- Overall Product Width: 34.5"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 700 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 2"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 26"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
Model # std26ecdda-sf
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Manufacturer||Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare|