McKesson - MSVP114710 - Tubular Bandage
Note: Please purchase based on product "Code". Images are provided by manufacturers and might not represent the product accurately.
There are no related articles
- 40½ inches x 25 yards
- Size 10
- Extra Large Chest / Back / Perineum / Axilla
- Elastic stretch net designed to serve as a secondary dressing
- Exceptional feel, elasticity, and memory
- Easy to customize, conforms to body contours, and sized to fit shape of intended area
- Ideal for hard-to-bandage areas such as knees, elbows, shoulders, etc.
- Ideal for a variety of uses including securing burn or post-op dressings, hot or cold packs, IV tubes, incontinence pads, and decubitus ulcer dressings
- Reusable on a single patient for an ideal alternative solution to tape
- Allows for convenient inspection of the wound and stretches to re-dress without removing
- Can be used to replace adhesive tape and wrap for holding both wet and dry dressings firmly in place
- Applies gentle pressure to keep bandages and medical devices securely in place without adhesives
|product_dimensions||5.75W X 3.75H X 9.50D|