Millennial Medical - MWD6000 - In-Motion / Short
- Spring Assist Technology - absorbs negative impact energy and returns positive energy to aid user mobility, with no underarm jamming
- Articulating Crutch Tips – 75-100% of surface coverage at all times to assist in a secure footing.
- Ergonomic Handles - Unique and ergonomic design keeps wrists in natural position, avoiding the ''kinking'' caused by traditional crutches
- Folding Capability - Allows users to conveniently put the crutches out of use and out of the way, and with a simple place and click be right back on them
- Heavy Duty Construction - Made to last and can support users up to 500 lbs
- Shape - Designed to support good proper posture
- Fits users approximately 55'' to 67'' (4’6” – 5’7”)
- Height from floor to underarm cradle: 42.5'' to 50.5'' (with 9 height adjustments)
- Handle adjusts from 11.5'' to 16'' below cradle (with 4 different positions)
- Diameter: 1''
The In-Motion Pro is designed to reduce impact on the wrist and underarm reducing nerve damage and carpel tunnel syndrome. The In-Motion Pro comes in 3 sizes that can fit any user approximately 4’6” to 7’2”. They come in 3 different colors (Charcoal Gray, Metallic Blue, and Electric Red) and when purchased direct from Millennial Medical come with a 1 year warranty. Please refer to our sizing guide and product videos to ensure you are ordering the correct size.