Areza - AID005 - Island Dressing (Bordered Gauze)
Box of 30
The fabric adhesive backing layer (6″ X 6″) with a central absorbent non-woven pad (4″ X 4″) will make this easily conformable dressing to protect the wounds and reduce the risk of physical and bacterial contamination. Easy to remove unless the wound is dried.
Island Dressing (Bordered Gauze) 6″ X 6″ 30 PCS
- Non-adherent non-woven central pad (4″ X 4″).
- High quality fabric backing (not polyurethane backing) (6″ X 6″).
- High quality Adhesive fabric border (6″ X 6″).
- Absorbs wound exudate.
- The semi-occlusive adhesives fabric stabilizes any other dressing used as primary dressing.
- The adhesive fabric/film protects the wounds from fluid and bacterial contamination.
- The non-woven fabric backing gauze in the dressing conforms to the wound.
- Easy dressing change.
- No latex used in this product.
- Sterile dressing for surgical as well as non-surgical wound.
- Examples of wounds: pressure ulcers, mixed vascular wounds, leg ulcers, lacerations and abrasions, partial and full- thickness wounds & first and second-degree burns.
- Risk of damaging the wound during removal if dried and adhered to the wound.
- Non-water-proof. Water and liquid can pass through the adhesive fabric backing but the central Telfa pad does not let water or liquid to reach to the inside layer of the dressing. This means the dressing will protect the wound and will not allow water or liquid reach the wound. Colored liquids such as urine can discolor the outside of the dressing.
|Sold By||Box of 30|