Assura - Coloplast - 1752 - Urostomy Pouch
- The pouch is attached securely to the barrier by a mechanical coupling system. An audible click confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the barrier.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position to accommodate your bodys position (standing, lying down, emptying) without having to remove the pouch from the barrier. The mechanical coupling can also be repositioned to enable easy handling whether youre left- or right-handed.
- The pouch can be removed separately from the spiral adhesive barrier, allowing the pouch to be changed more frequently than the adhesive barrier.
Assura 2-piece urostomy is available with standard or extended wear adhesive barriers. The full range of barriers includes flat, convex light, and convex barriers, available pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit). The full line includes transparent and opaque pouches, which correspond to the Assura AC and SenSura Flex barriers based on a color-coded coupling system. Thus, a barrier with a "red" coupling size must be matched to a "red" pouch.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
Assura extended wear adhesive offers extra protection against aggressive output. It is especially suitable for people with a urostomy, which tends to have more aggressive output that can breaks down standard adhesives more quickly.
A comfortable and discreet pouch
- Secure and easy-to-use outlet - soft plastic outlet is easy to handle, and design of the pouch ensures there is no residual urine left in the pouch after emptying
- Anti-reflux valve - prevents the urine from washing over the stoma, reducing the risk of urinary infections.
Convexity, for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 2-piece urostomy is available with two different levels of convexity, designed to accommodate a stoma that is difficult to manage. A round shell creates pressure on the skin surrounding the stoma to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude above the skin.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.
- Two-piece drainable system with 150 mL capacity
- Soft absorbent backing
- Anti-reflux valve
- Small pouch
- Two piece systems do not come with barrier
|product_dimensions||1.17W X 1.17H X 7.50D|