Millennial Medical - MWD6500 - In-Motion / Tall
- Spring Assist Technology - absorbs negative impact energy and returns positive energy to aid user mobility, with no underarm jamming
- Articulating Crutch Tips – 75-100% of surface coverage at all times to assist in a secure footing.
- Ergonomic Handles - Unique and ergonomic design keeps wrists in natural position, avoiding the ''kinking'' caused by traditional crutches
- Folding Capability - Allows users to conveniently put the crutches out of use and out of the way, and with a simple place and click be right back on them
- Heavy Duty Construction - Made to last and can support users up to 500 lbs
- Shape - Designed to support good proper posture
- Fits users approximately 67'' to 82''(5’7” – 6’10”)
- Height from floor to underarm cradle: 50'' to 62.5'' (with 13 height adjustments) Handle adjusts from 11.5'' to 16'' below cradle (with 5 different positions)
- Diameter: 1''
The In-Motion Pro is designed to reduce impact on the wrist and underarm reducing nerve damage and carpel tunnel syndrome. The In-Motion Pro comes in 3 sizes that can fit any user approximately 4’6” to 7’2”. They come in 3 different colors (Charcoal Gray, Metallic Blue, and Electric Red) and when purchased direct from Millennial Medical come with a 1 year warranty. Please refer to our sizing guide and product videos to ensure you are ordering the correct size.