Millennial Medical - MWD7000 - In-Motion Forearm / Short
- Spring Assist Technology - absorbs negative impact energy and returns positive energy to aid user mobility, with no underarm jamming
- Articulating Crutch Tips – 75-100% of surface coverage at all times to assist in a secure footing.
- Ergonomic Handles - Unique and ergonomic design keeps wrists in natural position, avoiding the ''kinking'' caused by traditional crutches
- Heavy Duty Construction - Made to last and can support users up to 350 lbs
- Cuffs – The “V” design allows for easy connection and hold for hands fee use
- Fits users approximately 42'' to 54'' (3’6” – 5’)
- Height from floor to handle: 21'' to 28.5'' (with 8 height adjustments)
- Diameter: 1''
The In-Motion Pro Forearm is designed to reduce impact on the wrist and underarm reducing nerve damage and carpel tunnel syndrome. The In-Motion Pro Forearm comes in 3 sizes that can fit any user approximately 3’6” to 6’3”. They come in 3 different colors (Charcoal Gray, Metallic Blue, and Electric Red) and when purchased direct from Millennial Medical come with a 1 year warranty. Please refer to our sizing guide to ensure you are ordering the correct size.